Feeling sexy. It’s not just about attracting someone — real sexiness is the total confidence that can make you feel smarter, funnier and better in every area of your life.
It’s human nature to want to be adored or feel sexy, but it all has to start with you. Compliments from others are always lovely but don’t depend on them for self-assurance.
Feeling sexy has to start with you. The only one stopping YOU from looking or feeling sexier is YOU! That is right, feeling sexy is all on YOU!
Even the thinnest or most ‘perfect’ woman needs a bit of work before they feel ready to face the world. Just because there’s a little more of you to love doesn’t mean you’re automatically disqualified from beauty, love or sexiness.
Here are some steps to help you look your best.
- Firstly YOUR BODY WEIGHT DOES NOT DEFINE YOU
- Don’t let others effect how you feel about yourself
- Be aware of your body, look at it. Know every angle, every curve and learn to love it.
- Adopt a sexy attitude
- Dress for yourself not for others
- Stop the negative feedback, Your body hears everything your mind says be strong.
- Give yourself permission to invest in how you look. Buy that killer dress and wear it like a goddess
- Change it up, A new lippy or haircut can work wonders
- Act out, think of someone you admire and walk through that door as if you were in their shoes.
- Start with the basics, throw away those ripped, faded youv’e-had-them-for-years undergarments and invest in new ones.
- Listen to music that takes you to a sexy place. BEYONCE!
- Smell good, pop on that fancy perfume you keep for special occasions.
More than anything else, how you appear depends on the way you feel inside. Be confident that you are a beautiful, strong amazing woman. That kinda confidence oozes with sexiness.