If you are plus size, you would have heard the hype about Aussie retailer Forever New extending their sizing to a 22. Personally I have always walked past the store and hoped that one day I could shop there.
SO. The range launches today. I’ve been lucky enough to see a preview of whats to come so I thought I would share it on my blog. It’s not super size inclusive but its still a win + a good start. Looking forward to see what they bring out down the track.
My initial thoughts are:
- It’s very similar to City Chic re pricing and styles
- There’s lots of basic styles
- Some of the skirts are super pretty
- The formal pieces look stylish & wearable
- They have definitely kept the designs on the safe side.
- Happy to see they used Sophie (blonde model) as one of their curve models. She is by far my fave model because she’s visibly plus size & someone I relate to. I know that if she’s wearing something that it’s likely to fit me too.
- I wish brands would make some styles with thicker straps because many plus size women with a big bust cant wear a strapless bra.
It’s only a select sample of looks, showing off floral dresses, pants, and tops.
But what the brand has displayed so far certainly appears to capture the feminine, Forever New aesthetic.
Thoughts? Let me know in the comment section below
UPDATE – I am loving the range, the sizing is generous, the fit is spot on.