Perfect for a light throw together dinner in Summer. Serve with a side salad or enjoy on its own
- Five eggs
- 375grams of Zucchini, grated
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup self raising flour, sifted
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Grease and line a 30 x 20cm dish
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl until combined. Add the flour and beat until smooth, then add zucchini, onion, sundried tomato, cheese and oil and stir to combine.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake in oven for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
Why meatless Monday? Click here